With over 70 shops across the UK & Ireland, over 400 wholesale stockists and a growing online business. Our customers are at the heart of our business and our success relies on a talented retail team who bring our values to life by helping people discover beautiful clothes that mean they can dress with creativity and confidence.
Seasalt is growing and we have a brilliant opportunity for a Part Time Sales Advisor on a temporary 12 hour contract to join the team in our beautiful shop in Chester.
All of our shops are open 7 days a week, 364 days a year so we are looking for candidates who are flexible for both weekday and weekend working, including Sundays.
You'll help us by:
• Supporting your management team to drive store sales, maximise profitability, and achieve KPI targets.
• Consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
• Acting as a brand ambassador and role model, promoting Seasalt key values and behaviours, in order for your team to embody these for the benefit of our customers.
• Being part of a culture that ensures the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
• Providing excellent customer service whether that is face to face or with our online customers via the use of technology.
• Completing and packing online orders and fulfilment.
The skills you'll be sharing with the team:
• Your warm, friendly nature and people skills create a welcoming environment for our customers.
• Your knowledge and enthusiasm for our products inspires people to explore our collections and fall in love with the style and quality of our clothes. Your generous team spirit is value by your colleagues who rely on you to drive sales and live up to the very best standards we have as a business.
Why we hope you'll love working with us:
The success of Seasalt is down to the skill and hard work of our team. We don't just want to attract the best and brightest people to come and work with us, we want you to stay and grow with us.
From the moment your Seasalt journey begins, it's our pledge to support you by providing dedicated learning and development opportunities that will enhance your day-to-day working life and help you build your skills and knowledge.
As well as doing everything we can to boost your development professionally, we believe encouraging personal growth is just as important. So you can fulfil your passion and purpose, not just at work but in life, we offer a range of benefits that are designed to enhance your career and wellbeing.
• Uniform allowance
• 30 days holiday
• Generous Seasalt discount
• Employer Contributory pension
• Seasalt Lifestyle - exclusive employee discounts and offers
• Life assurance
• Long service enhanced benefits
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Remote medical support Partnerships with local wellbeing centres
• Discounted gym memberships
• 1 paid volunteering day per year
At Seasalt we believe in creating a positive environment where our differences are respected and each of us feels valued for our contribution. Treating people fairly is part of our values and at the core of our culture. As an inclusive employer, all qualified candidates will be considered regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, socioeconomic background, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity and caring responsibilities, marital status, nationality and disability including invisible disabilities and neurodiversity.
As part of our application process, you will be prompted to provide details of any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need. If there’s anything else you’d like to tell us which would help your application, please contact our Resourcing team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date -