Don’t miss the boat
Order your gifts in time for Christmas
UK Standard Delivery: Order by midnight, 14th December
UK Next Day Delivery: Order by 12pm, Friday 15th December
Europe: Order by 12pm GMT, 14th December using express delivery.
Rest of the World: Dates vary 8th - 14th December for express delivery. Christmas delivery information for your country will be shown at checkout.
Standard UK & Channel Isles delivery on orders over £60 - FREE.
For orders under £60 - £3.95.
We use Royal Mail’s Tracked service for all our standard UK & CI orders.
When your order's been despatched, we'll send you an email with your tracking link. You'll have the option to sign up to text message delivery updates from your parcel's tracking page. Your parcel will be with you in 3-5 working days (although it can take a little longer at busy times).
Order by 12pm Monday to Friday to receive your Seasalt order the very next working day (excluding Bank Holiday weekends).
Please note any orders placed after 12pm on a Friday or over a Bank Holiday weekend will be despatched on the next working day.
Unfortunately next day delivery isn’t available to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and remote parts of Scotland.
When your order's been despatched, we'll send you an email with your tracking link. You'll have the option to sign up to text message delivery updates from your parcel's tracking page.
- Any orders that are placed before 12pm are sent via DPD and will require a signature.
- If you've given us your mobile number, you'll get a text message an hour before your parcel’s delivered.
- If you're not in, you can choose to have your parcel left with a neighbour, or rearrange delivery.
Please note, Click & Collect is avaiable in all of our Seasalt shops except the Republic of Ireland.
To choose Click & Collect as your delivery option:
- Select ‘Collection' at the Delivery stage of checkout.
- Choose the most convenient Seasalt shop to pick up your order.
- We'll email you when your order is ready to be collected from your chosen Seasalt shop.
- We'll keep it for you for 14 days (don't forget to bring your order number with you when you pop in to collect it).
To choose CollectPlus as your delivery option:
- Select ‘Collection' at the Delivery stage of checkout.
- Choose the most convenient Seasalt collection point - there are thousands of collection points in the UK.
- You'll receive a code by email and a text when your order arrives. Take this and a form of ID (such as a passport or driving license) to your chosen collection point. They'll keep your order for you for 10 days.
Before shopping with international delivery, please use the ‘Ship to’ dropdown to select your shipping country (located top right of the page on desktop or in the mobile menu).
- Overseas orders are fully tracked and sent by our fulfilment partner Global-e.
- Delivery options and shipping times specific to your country will be displayed at the checkout. Deliveries can take a little longer at busy times.
- Please note we cannot deliver to BFPO, international PO boxes, Army Post Office or Fleet Post Office addresses.
For more information on international delivery, please change your shipping country and visit the delivery page.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
Tax and duty is handled by our fulfilment partner, Global-e. Please change your shipping country and visit the delivery page for more information.
As all orders are shipped directly from the UK, you may have to pay customs fees when your parcel reaches your chosen shipping country.
You are responsible for any import duties, customs and local sales taxes, and you’ll need to pay these fees to release your order from customs.
We don’t have any control over customs and import tax and we can't tell you exactly how much you will be charged, as this varies widely depending on your shipping country. Any orders with a value above the threshold amount will be charged import fees, so we recommend contacting your shipping country’s customs office for more information before placing your order.
You can pay online in a completely secure environment, we accept payment by all major credit or debit cards, PayPal and Klarna.
If you pay by debit or credit card, your card details are processed by Adyen, an accredited payment service provider. Adyen, PayPal and Klarna protect your payment details from interception because they scramble (or encrypt) the details before they are sent from your computer to theirs.
For international payments, we have partnered with Global-e, a third party service acting as your seller-on-record, so you can buy and ship your Seasalt products to over 100 destinations worldwide! For more information, please change your shipping country and visit the ‘How To Pay’ section of the Delivery page.
To pay for your order with a Seasalt Gift Card, select ‘Redeem a Gift Card’ at the Review & Pay stage of checkout and the value will automatically be deducted from the overall cost of your order.
Gift cards can only be redeemed on UK & Channel Isles purchases via our website, in Seasalt shops or over the phone with our Customer Services team. They cannot be redeemed in our Clonakilty shop or on international purchases.
You can check the amount on your Gift Card by visiting our Check Your Gift Card Balance page, during the Review & Pay stage at checkout, asking in a Seasalt shop or by contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have bought (or received!) an item an it’s not quite right, don’t worry, we've got a 'no quibbles' returns policy. You have 28 days from the day you receive your purchases to return your items.
UK returns are free. For more information please visit our Returns page.
OUR RETURNS JUST GOT GREENER
As part of our promise to reach carbon net zero by 2040, we’re switching to online returns. This means you’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip in your parcel. You can return your items quickly and easily with our UK returns portal. For more information please see our Returns page.
Proof of purchase required. This does not affect your statutory rights.