LOOKING AFTER YOU
YOUR WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As well as doing everything we can to support your development professionally, we believe personal growth is just as important. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of perks that are designed to make your day that bit brighter.
With our head office based in Cornwall and our retail teams spanning the UK, our rewards and benefits differ depending on where your role is located. Whether it's a boost for your mind and body or a thoughtful extra to take advantage of, here's a taste of what we offer.
- Retail Trust counselling services, online, in person or over the phone
- Access to a 24/7 wellbeing helpline
- Free or discounted eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- 5 a-side football
- British Heart Foundation partnership challenges
- Remote medical support
Community & Social
- Festive and milestone celebrations
- Companywide competitions
- Paid volunteering days
- Team building away days
- Employee-led forums and networking
- Discounts on retailers and leisure activities
- St. Piran's Day treats
- Accredited Real Living Wage rates of pay
- Retail uniform allowance
- 50% Staff discount on all full priced items
- Relocation support policy
- Recruitment referral bonuses
- Group life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Financial support through Retail Trust and Seasalt Benevolent Fund
- Remote working options
- Collaborative working spaces
- Flexible working hours
HELPING YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Wherever you work in the business, we offer you the chance to volunteer and support your local community by giving you an extra day of paid leave.
Championing causes that are close to our hearts, whether it's recycling or issues that are impacting our communities, the Sustainability team is represented throughout the business by Sustainability Guardians.